This post will be slightly different to all of our other posts here on VivaLaVidaFM in that it will be mainly based on images rather than text. As this is the 10-year review of my save with Ostersund, I have already written about what has happened in each season. This post I will be reviewing our ten years in Sweden with graphics. I hope you enjoy!
Ten Seasons Gone | Ostersund 10.2
The Series So Far
If you wanted to catch up on any of the series so far, here is a list of the previous posts in order.
- An Introduction | Ostersund #0
- A Fun First Season | Ostersund #1
- Season Two Review | Ostersund #2.1
- The Squad | Ostersund #2.2
- The Dutch 4-3-3 | Ostersund #2.3
- Youth Training and Development | Ostersund #2.4
- Out With The Old | Ostersund #3
- Swedish Cup Final | Ostersund #4.1
- 94th Minute Drama | Ostersund #4.2
- Europa League Adventure | Ostersund #4.3
- Success in Season Five | Ostersund #5
- Can We Defend Our Title? | Ostersund #6.1
- Sweden in the 2022 World Cup | Ostersund #6.2
- Season Seven Review | Ostersund #7.1
- Building a Squad in Football Manager | Ostersund #7.2
- Our Best Season Yet | Ostersund #8
- Quest For Domestic Dominance | Ostersund #9.1
- The Ostersund Youth Academy | Ostersund #9.2
- Unbeaten in 51 | Ostersund #10.1
Follow our Twitter, Like our Facebook Page or Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Hopefully you enjoyed this review of our ten seasons with Ostersund and, as always, thank you very much for reading!
If you enjoyed this post, do leave a like or a comment, let me know what you think of our save so far. Be sure to follow me on Twitter as I will be posting many save updates there!
To make sure that you don’t miss any posts on this site, follow our blog to receive an email when we publish a post! Just add your email to the box as displayed either in the sidebar (pc or laptop) or below this post (mobile).