Football Manager have released a teaser video in anticipation of the mid-October beta release. Released on the big screen at Watford FC prior to their match against Manchester United, the video is a short but sweet teaser for the next Football Management installment. You can see the video in the tweet below:
For an in-depth review on each particular screenshot in the teaser see the embedded video below. DoctorBenjy is a Football Manager Youtuber with over 30,000 subscribers (at time of post). Please visit his channel and watch some of the excellent daily content there.
The Football Manager 2017 Teaser Features
- News item to help you decide which players to offer new contracts, to sell or to send on loan
- When choosing your captain, information is displayed on news item regarding the attributes for the best captain.
- Changes to the commercial summary news item, including fancier graphics and an easier to read display.
- New staff role of Chief Data Analyst
- New monthly financial updates in your inbox
- Improved interface when looking to compare prozone stats.
- Improved fitness tests, with reports including recommendations.
- Scouting reports on opponents are more in-depth.
- A deeper look into the youth teams, with match reports including visual graphics on player performances.
- Players are now able to complete coaching courses, allowing for a pathway into your teams staff after their retirement from playing.
- Greater in-depth team report, with a similar interface to scout reports.
Please see the embedded video by DoctorBenjyFM for a more deatiled analysis of the teaser video. Further features are set to be announced mid-October, so a bit of a wait for fans of the franchise. You can expect further updates when more features are announced.
If you haven’t already, check out The New Mourinho, a series which follows Joseph Robson’s quest to emulate the successes of manager Jose Mourinho and also to become a world-renowned football manager.